We are looking for excellent candidates with a generalist management consulting skillset to join our associate pool for non-permanent, project based work.
As a Contracted Management Consultant in our business you will be primarily tasked with hands on delivery with our clients, and helping to drive our ambitious growth strategy. Your work with our clients will focus around some or all of the following services:
• Service modelling to assist health and care providers transform services and/or secure new contracts
• Developing organisational wide transformation strategies including establishing effective PMOs, governance and benefits realisation
• Developing long-term growth strategies and working on commercial opportunities to help clients grow, via new services, acquisitions or winning new contracts;
• Strategic estates work that ensures space utilisation is efficient, results driven and people first
• Organisational and partnership development to ensure organisations and increasingly partnerships have the shared vision, goals, structures, processes and cultures to maximise their effectiveness
• Building business and investment cases (including financial models and business cases)
• Developing client-specific organisational strategies and measurement frameworks to capture social value and develop organisations
Specific skills and experience include we are looking for may include:
• Experience in the health, social care and wellbeing sectors
• Client delivery including senior client management
• Project management
• Change / Transformation management
• Service design
• Bid writing
• Business case creation
• Analytical and modelling skills (financial and service) including first rate excel skills
• Stakeholder engagement and wider communications
• Individual presentational skills, including impeccable writing skills
We are looking for Contractors at different levels of skill and experience – from Manager to Director level of seniority. At a minimum, you will have 5 years of experience in a relevant field. You may currently be working for a more traditional professional services firm looking for a different kind of career experience. Or perhaps you are already using your commercial skills with the kinds of organisations and individuals we work with.
UK based remote working with the ability to travel to London and clients regularly for meetings
£350 – £550, depending on experience.
• We accept applications for this position on a rolling basis.
• Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know where you heard about the role. Please include an up-to-date CV (max 2 pages) and a covering letter (max 1 page) demonstrating your understanding of Baxendale’s mission, what attracts you to this role, and how experience fits the job description and person specification.
Applicants should be currently eligible to work in the UK.